Saturday, February 15, 2014

Medusa Inspired Tea Kettle From Afghanistan

Hey Debdoozlers! Hope you are all in the best of health and happiness. This weekend I stopped by Afghanistan. What I really mean is the Afghan booth at the Global Village. My goodness, I think I've been to 15 countries this year thanks to that fair. I stopped by Afghanistan mainly to check out their beautiful rugs. Sorry I didn't take any pics, but just imagine unique, beautiful and quality and that pretty much sums up a rug from Afghanistan. Oh, don't forget pricey which would explain why I didn't bring one home. :-( One day, God willing ONE DAY!

Any way, on my way out I was stopped in my tracks when I came across these tea kettles that I like to call Medusa tea kettles. They were soooo cool. I wanted to snag one, but I'm really trying to get a grip on spending on household items. When budget's and desire's collide photos kick in and immortalize the coveted object. Here are a few shots I thought I'd share with you all.





So unique. Have you seen anything like them? Do you think I should have grabbed a set? Hmmmm…..

Thanks for stopping by! 

-Debora


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...